Sweet honey hell, I really adore you guys. It’s amazing how overwhelming it feels to reach this milestone without even a full year since creating this blog. You are all amazing.
Well, sassmasters, this here is my thank you to you.
(After deliberating with some of you, you’ve let me know that you were eager for the song rings to be given away again! I can honestly say that I’m excited to bring them back!)
So here’s the rules, peachcakes:
- Reblog as many times as you like but only one entry will be counted so please be mindful of your own followers and try not to spam them.
- Likes count.
- You do not have to follow, but it will be another entry if you do.
(So basically: 1 reblog + 1 like + following = 3 entries wowie)
That being said, all of my current followers are entered in the giveaway because I wouldn’t be doing this if it weren’t for them.
- No giveaway blogs, I will be checking.
- You need to have your ask open and be willing to give me your address so you can y’know, get your stuff.
Six Winners will be chosen!
1st, 2nd, and 3rd place will have their pick of whichever of the 3 top prizes.
- A brand new copy of A Link Between Worlds for 3DS
- Ocarina Song Ring by Peregrine Studios (with your song of choice)
- A Skyward Heart Container necklace by ThePixelSmithy (your choice of gold or silver colored)
4th, 5th, and 6th place will receive free chibi commissions by e-hima for their blogs.
Alright honeycakes, I’ll choose the winners on December 23rd! Have fun and thank you again for everything!
W00 GURU GURU!!!
idk what ur talking about i think my room is very professional
This is a room I’d feel very comfy in as a guest <3 Bless you and your Tardis throw.
When I need to reach the word count.
Meanwhile I’m over here going “I’ve reached my word count!” and then realizing my crappy planning means I’ve got like three long chapters to go before the story is over…./crying
I wanna stoooooop.
Reblog if you want Suzanne Collins to make a series about how Panem came to be and the very first Hunger Games.
Why did the US government shut down? How did Panem come to existence? Who was the first President? What happened to the other continents?
I am planning to see how many notes this gets, and once it gets a fair amount, I plan to send a letter to Suzanne Collins and ask her to make a new series about this topic.
Some people think the the British obsession with tea is a false stereotype but let me tell you that one time my mum and I had a massive argument and she made me some tea as a peace offering and I poured it down the sink and made my own cup
sounds more like the american revolution if you ask me
I’m American and even *I* know how much of a burn that is. Dayum.
Hey yeah okay let’s have a giveaway because I’m really excited for Desolation of Smaug and because I buy too much fan merchandise!
- There will be one winner
- Only reblogs will count
- You don’t have to follow me but you totally can *wink wink*
- Have your ask box open
- No giveaway blogs, I’ll be checking
- If you don’t reply to my message in 24 hours I’ll pick someone else
I’m willing to ship outside of the US so don’t worry about that! And the winner will be chosen with a random number generator
Giveaway ends Friday December 13th! Good luck!!!